Im ordered to have the sober link sl2 through my dui trial. I blow in it every 4 hours.

The issue is the light flashes and then you blow, it clicks when it has gathered a sample. Well then you go to bed or back to work and get text notifications stating you have missed 1 or more compliant test. This mess up is machine related not user related but the issue can cause legal issues for the user. Im going to file a law suit against the soberlink company if I get in trouble for their errors.

I have witnesses and video of tbis issue. Recorded times and pics as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Soberlink Sl2 Breathalyzer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2016.

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1290239

Sounds odd. My SOBERLINK machine - after a blow - the screen tells me that it takes 60 seconds to upload the test via cellular connection to the server.

At the end of 60 seconds - the machine will tell me whether the test was compliant and whether transmission was successful.

For proof of this - I always take a photo of this confirmation message using my iPhone in case any issues come up. The SOBERLINK message on the screen is time stamped - and the photo is timestamped - SO I maintain independent record that complaint tests were transmitted - just in case there are issues with parole.

to Frank Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1312718

so if it reads alcohol will it let you know or is my PO about to bust through my door with the 5-0?