Turnaround Time

Im ordered to have the sober link sl2 through my dui trial.I blow in it every 4 hours.

The issue is the light flashes and then you blow, it clicks when it has gathered a sample. Well then you go to bed or back to work and get text notifications stating you have missed 1 or more compliant test. This mess up is machine related not user related but the issue can cause legal issues for the user. Im going to file a law suit against the soberlink company if I get in trouble for their errors.

I have witnesses and video of tbis issue.Recorded times and pics as well.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Soberlink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Soberlink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Soberlink to other companies on our site.

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1290239

Sounds odd.My SOBERLINK machine - after a blow - the screen tells me that it takes 60 seconds to upload the test via cellular connection to the server.

At the end of 60 seconds - the machine will tell me whether the test was compliant and whether transmission was successful.

For proof of this - I always take a photo of this confirmation message using my iPhone in case any issues come up.The SOBERLINK message on the screen is time stamped - and the photo is timestamped - SO I maintain independent record that complaint tests were transmitted - just in case there are issues with parole.

to Frank Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1312718

so if it reads alcohol will it let you know or is my PO about to bust through my door with the 5-0?