1.3K views

I am on sober link and my issue is one night I was scheduled to submit a test at 9pm and did so then it reads. Test has not been sent.

"Can not send test please try again " and did so time and time again kept stating the same message did this all the way past 9:30 pm and also kept getting messages on my phone to submit a test Don't no what is wrong with this machine so have to talk to my po in the morning hopefully I don't go back sucks I am not even supposed to be on this my charges had nothing to do with drugs or alcohol. But yet they put it as part of my conditions of release

Product or Service Mentioned: Soberlink Breathalyzer.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2017.

Comments

When you test and are told to retest, the device is locked for the wait period of approximately 15-30 minutes. This prevents people from jamming the system with repeated minute to minute test.

You must be patient and wait.

It is in your best interest to wait as well as a false positive may be revealed or you had such a small reading that any alcohol will dissipate in the wait time. This is what happens with mouth wash.

I am having the same problems with my test not going through. This is my third Bluetooth device.

My first two stopped powering on after using them for a brief time.....? Not sure how to feel about this product.

Same thing has happened to me. Just document everything